- Kappa Omicron Nu
KON is a honors society for human sciences. In the Rutgers chapter I am involved in a research project for Hub City Fresh Healthy Corner Store Initiative. The chapter is also planning a fundraising event where I will volunteer my time as a yoga instructor.
- Cook Education Assistance Grant through SEBS 2015-2016
While going back to school for a second degree does not qualify me for very much financial aid, I did receive a scholarship to go towards tuition. Every bit helps and I was able to paid off all of my tuition myself without the use of loans.
- SERVSAFE® Manager Training and Certification acquired through SERVSAFE® 2014
- Dean’s List:
-Anticipated 2016 Spring
-2015: Spring & Fall
-2014: Spring & Fall
-2013: Spring (Camden County College attended only in the Spring)
-2010: Spring (Graduated)
-2009: Spring & Fall
- Yoga Teacher Certification through Dhyana Yoga 2014
- Health Coach Practitioner through Institute of Integrated Nutrition 2013
- Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) certification through AIB international. 2012